MEMBERSHIP CANCELATION REQUEST
1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
2. If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of cancelling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request for a 30, 60 or 90 day period.
3. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. This will serve as your 15-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. Your membership will be cancelled 15 days from the submission of the form below. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 15-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
4. Month to Month Members – your Membership will be terminated once you have completed the form below and received a confirmation email from our team. Your membership will end on the last day of the month of your most recently processed payment. You may definitely attend classes until the end of your current fully paid month.
5. Pre-Paid Members – To cancel a pre-paid Membership, there is a cancellation fee of $50 per month remaining on the contract with a maximum fee of $300. You will be refunded the difference, if applicable.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we’ll work through it together.